Location: approximately 190 kilometres north of Winnipeg and within the Precambrian shield region of Manitoba.
- Reserve: I.R. No.10
- Area: 4000 acres
- Language: Anishiinabe
- Economic Base: Fishing, hunting, trapping and wild rice harvesting.
- On-reserve - 593
- Off-reserve - 489
- Total Population - 1,083 (as of Dec. 31, 1996)
- Transportation: Hollow Water First Nation is accessible by an all-weather road via PR#304. No air service is available and the nearest airport is located in Bissett, Manitoba. Grey Goose Bus Lines serves Pine Falls on a daily basis.
Commercial Businesses and/or Services:
- Hollow Water Development Corporation
- Wanipigow Producer Co-op
- Raven's Creek Chipstand
- William's Esso Service
- Grandpa George's Gas / Diesel Bar
- Wy-Ky-Kan Housing Authority